Friday, April 8, 2011

Mac Peacocky Collection



Mac is finally launching the Peacocky collection next week in India. This collection has already been launched in the U.S. in Jan,2011. As the name suggests this collection has been inspired by the colors of  Peacock.

 It has a new range of lip color known as kissable lip colors. These lipcolors combine the creamy texture of a lipstick with the application of a gloss. Unlike Mac lipglass which are very sheer in texture these are more pigmented in color.

This collection has 12 Kissable lip colors and 15 Mega metallic eyeshadows
The eyeshadows are bigger than the permanent range of eyeshadows available at Mac (.11 oz as compared to .05 oz) and are also more expensive than the regular range. The lipcolors are nearly the same size as the lipglass but still more expensive.

Price in US $
Kissable Lipcolor - 18.50$
Mega metallic eyeshadows - 19.50$


Will update the prices in Indian rupee once it is launched next week and also the product review if I buy anything!

UPDATE : Kindly find the price and review of Mac Kissable Lip color here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact & Disclaimer

Contact - Readers and PR professionals are welcome to write to me for any queries/product reviews/tie ups and advertising. You can leave a comment or contact me at blog.tanzy@gmail.com

Disclaimer - I only review the products that I have used. My opinions and reviews are genuine. If I dont like a product I will say so.