Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fashion Trends - Jumpsuits


I am completely in love with jumpsuits. It has been one of the hottest trends since 2009. But in India as everything seems to catch up late,  I'm still struggling to find really nice jumpsuits. I find them the most comfortable and stylish piece of clothing.

The trend of jumpsuit was seen in the 70's when these were known as flying suits. They were considered a bit boyish as the style seemed to resemble a mechanic suit. Back then it didnt have different avatars that can be seen on the ramp, these days. 

But now these jumpsuits can be found in myriad fits and styles from loose to fitted, casual to formal. A simple jumsuit can be accessorised with nice jewellery, clutch and heels or for a casual look, team it up with flat pumps, a jacket and a cross sling bag!

Below are few of the different styles of jumpsuits- 









Armani
This is my favourite style -  formal and classy- can someone please let me know if you find a dupe for this!!

1 comments:

SHARAN said...

And you look great in them

Post a Comment

Contact & Disclaimer

Contact - Readers and PR professionals are welcome to write to me for any queries/product reviews/tie ups and advertising. You can leave a comment or contact me at blog.tanzy@gmail.com

Disclaimer - I only review the products that I have used. My opinions and reviews are genuine. If I dont like a product I will say so.