Sunday, April 17, 2011

Review - Mac Kissable lipcolor

So I finally bought something from the peacocky collection that I liked. The texture of these lip colors is amazing. It is exactly like a gloss without the sticky feeling of a gloss. Though its not as shiny as a gloss, the  application is exactly the same and the color payoff is wonderful. Also its stays on longer as compared to mac lipglasses and cremesheen gloss. You do have to reapply after two hours or so (atleast for me coz I tend to bite my lips) but it feels really light on the lips as if you havnt applied anything. The color becomes lighter after sometime so do not worry if it looks bright in the tube. I have bought the color Exx-Hibitionist. It is the prettiest coral lipcolor I own as of now. I even wanted Scan-de-licious which is a hot pink color. But as the collection was launched one week back here in India, half of the colors were already out of stock. 

Below are the 12 Lip colors in this Collection:

  • Enchantée: A Pink with blue undertone
  • Exxxhibitionist: A coral color
  • Temper Tantra: A Brown with Red undertone
  • Love Peck: A Dark Red Color
  • Peacocky: A Blue color (I wonder why this color) 
  • Flaunting It: A dark mauve Color

  • So Vain: A light coral color with Pink undertone
  • Scandelicious: A Fushia pink with Red undertone
  • Super: A Brown Nude color
  • Strut Your Stuff: A true Red color
  • Vanity Fair: A Pink color with Blue undertone
  • Woo Me: A Pink Nude color























































Price : 1150/- INR


Pros: 
  • Pigmented colors
  • Light texture
  • More staying power than a gloss
  • Does not bleed/feather
  • Is not sticky like a gloss
Cons:
  • Limited edition.
  • Pricy compared to Mac lipglass and Mac Cremesheen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact & Disclaimer

Contact - Readers and PR professionals are welcome to write to me for any queries/product reviews/tie ups and advertising. You can leave a comment or contact me at blog.tanzy@gmail.com

Disclaimer - I only review the products that I have used. My opinions and reviews are genuine. If I dont like a product I will say so.