Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Color of 2011 - ORANGE

Sport the hottest color of 2011Spring  - ORANGE!! 
We girls usually tend to wear pinks and reds if we feel like wearing something bright. Its time to break out from our regular color trends and sport one of the bright colors which can take you away from your gloomy mood to your happy sunny side. I personally love the dark and bright orange shade which has been a big trend in fashion weeks this year. Specially with color blocking being a huge success this season, orange has been the favourite pick among all the colors.




Another thing in my wishlist is the Orange blazer. It can be teamed up with a dress, a trouser or even with tights and looks fab...



Orange accessories can add up a touch of colour to a nude outfit or an outfit with basic colors. 



                                                            
                                                            Orange handbag:
If you think you are not bold enough to sport an orange colored outfit then you can always play it safe by accessorising it with an orange handbag.





Orange is the new Red in the makeup section. Orange nails and orange lips are the boldest trend of 2011 spring makeup. 








An orange colored lips can brighten up a nude face. Do keep in mind to keep rest of your makeup minimal with the orange lip color.








MAC Morange - My fav orange lipstick which is always out of stock!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact & Disclaimer

Contact - Readers and PR professionals are welcome to write to me for any queries/product reviews/tie ups and advertising. You can leave a comment or contact me at blog.tanzy@gmail.com

Disclaimer - I only review the products that I have used. My opinions and reviews are genuine. If I dont like a product I will say so.