Saturday, June 25, 2011

Review - Mac Tinted Moisturiser


As I was never fond of using a foundation, I had to find an alternative for my wedding makeup which would be light on my skin. Therefore when I asked the Mac SA for something light she recommended Mac Studio Moisture Tint. 




What Mac Says about the product:
"A light, tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 and other skin-nourishing ingredients. An easy one one-step finish specially suited for the season, this sheer tint provides just enough coverage to even out the skintone while creating a flawless protected, softly moisturized finish. Suitable for all skintones"


I really like this product as it is quite sheer and evens out my skin tone. It gives a very natural look. It also has spf 15 in it and this makes it a perfect product to use during day/afternoon. I have a combination skin type therefore with most of the products my skin tends to get oily. But Mac studio Tint gives my skin a dewy look without making it oily. It has the most matte finish out of all the tinted moisturisers I have used.  It ranks number one in my choice of tinted moisturisers.


Price - 1650/- INR or $29.50 for 40ml


There are total 5 shades available in Mac Studio Tint:
Light, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark, Deep Dark








Pros of Mac Studio tint:
  • It is not too heavy
  • It is sheer and gives a natural dewy look
  • Is quite light and doesnt give a cakey look like a foundation.
  • Does not make skin oily
  • Doesnt clog the pores of the skin
  • even though there are 5 shades but they match with most of the skin tones.


Cons of Mac Studio tint:
  • Cant think of any except that some people may find it expensive. But as I use it only for some special occassion it will last me for more than a year.



Ratings: ✰✰✰ 
Will I buy this again: Yes as it is my HG product now!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact & Disclaimer

Contact - Readers and PR professionals are welcome to write to me for any queries/product reviews/tie ups and advertising. You can leave a comment or contact me at blog.tanzy@gmail.com

Disclaimer - I only review the products that I have used. My opinions and reviews are genuine. If I dont like a product I will say so.