Thursday, July 21, 2011

Review - Lush Rehab Shampoo





Lush describes this shampoo as :


"Olive and jojoba oil shampoo to restore strength and flexibility to abused hair. Rehab is shampoo for hair which had been abused and needs some rest and relaxation. It doesn't take long for this shampoo to restore your hair to youth and vitality. Enzymic papaya cleanses, while almond oil softens the follicles. Once your badly conditioned hair has been put into Rehab, you will never look back."


Price : 100 gms - 680/-, 250 gms - 1340/-, 500 gms - 2100/-


I had read great reviews about this shampoo so decided to try this out. I am soo glad i bought the 100 gms bottle as this is the first Lush product I have got dissappointed with.


As it promises I had not expected it to magically transform my dry hair into silky and glossy hair but it didnt do anything mediocre also. I admit like any other Lush product this smells great, works up to a lather nicely and leaves hair feeling squeeky clean. But it dries out my hair badly and even after using Lush conditioner i dont like the end result. I prefer using the Big shampoo and Curly Wurly from Lush along with american cream conditioer as they make my hair really soft.


This product might work for people with oily hair but its a strict no no for dry hair.










Ratings: ✰✰ - 2/5

Will I buy this again: No

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact & Disclaimer

Contact - Readers and PR professionals are welcome to write to me for any queries/product reviews/tie ups and advertising. You can leave a comment or contact me at blog.tanzy@gmail.com

Disclaimer - I only review the products that I have used. My opinions and reviews are genuine. If I dont like a product I will say so.