Monday, August 29, 2011

Fashion Trend - Statement Neckpieces!!

My new obessesion - Statement neckpieces!!
Topshop uk gives free shipping to India for orders above 75 pounds. Newlook uk gives free shipping to India for orders above 45 pounds. And forever 21 has opened in Delhi. Mumbai Forever 21 will be opening soon hopefully by end of this year.
Below I have featured some of the styles from the above mentioned brands that I like and would love to own. Hope u share the same choice of style as mine!
Chain and Tassle Collar - 25 pound (TOPSHOP)

Fish Collar Necklace - 16.5 pounds (TOPSHOP)



Metal beaten collar necklace - 25 pound (TOPSHOP)

Plastic Torque - 16.5 pound - (TOPSHOP)

WANT THIS!! Python Necklace - 20 pound - (TOPSHOP)



Textured disc collar necklace - 20 pound - (TOPSHOP)

MY FAV OF ALL - Vintage style bead collar necklace - 25 pound - (TOPSHOP)


Crescent choker - 6.80 $ - (FOREVER 21)


Hammered bib necklace - 10.80 $ (FOREVER 21)


Laquered boomerang necklace - 5.80 $ - (FOREVER 21)

Contact & Disclaimer

Contact - Readers and PR professionals are welcome to write to me for any queries/product reviews/tie ups and advertising. You can leave a comment or contact me at blog.tanzy@gmail.com

Disclaimer - I only review the products that I have used. My opinions and reviews are genuine. If I dont like a product I will say so.